Cloak for Tanks

Started by Shadowwolf, May 05, 2007, 09:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

FYI for tanks who want / need, my lock can now make [wowitem]Cloak of Eternity[/wowitem]

[wowitem]Bolt of Imbued Netherweave[/wowitem] - x6
( [wowitem]Netherweave Cloth[/wowitem] x108 & [wowitem]Arcane Dust[/wowitem] x12 )

[wowitem]Primal Earth[/wowitem] - x6
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

nice :)
I'll have to go farm the Primal Earths n i'll ask u to make one for me :)

khader

I've got loads of primal earth. if you need some send me a tell.

un4

I've got a few stacks of netherweave cloth if anyone wants them.
un4

Arcdelad

That seems like a crapload of mats for a cloak...im using [wowitem]Thoriumweave Cloak[/wowitem] which is a rare, but not too rare drop from 2 of the 3 bosses in Tempest Keep Mechanar...

Shadowwolf

those mats arent that bad actually, and [wowitem]Cloak of Eternity[/wowitem] I think is better with the +def, yes less armor, but that can be made up with enchants if its that wanted.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Luise

Looks good to me- I've got the Primal earth, and will send Gren some stuff to DE for the Arcane dust, just need to farm Netherweave for a few weeks.  :)

Arcdelad

I already have 480 def..anything more is dramatically less helpful...and in bear form that 330+ armor is like 2000+ (with talents in thickened hide)...and any enchants can be put on this cloak too BTW :P

here is a good breakdown of bear cloaks:

http://www.gurgleblaster.net/emmerald/Bear_Mitigation/Back.html

Genoism

i have like exactly the same thing from the underbog i believe, just maybe 3 less stam and 3 or so less points in def.

un4

I'll send you what I have, Luise.
un4

Luise

I rarely tank- so was thinking it may not be worth it for me. ???
sorry Un4.

un4

Aww, come on.  Get it - it'll help for when you tank and solo :)
un4

Luise

lol- ok ya twisted my arm :) thanks

Arcdelad

miner's have primal earth in truckloads...see your local miner for details and conditions :P