The Guild Bank

Started by Caedryne, December 11, 2006, 06:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedryne

Methiks Guild Bank not operational - when I click on something I would like then go to the bottom to confirm there si an entirely different bumch of things there that I did

Shadowwolf

Koth posted something on this Caed: http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?topic=1246.msg7866#msg7866

You have to sort items by name before requesting them till he can fix the issue.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Emmalina

I have an issue when I try to include Links and Icons at the bank. The bank will load fine with no links or icons, but when I choose the two options, a blank page loads. I tried on a Mac and PC, both on Firefox. Is this an issue exclusive to me?

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Genoism

no same here emma, it offers me to download some file though lol

Kothnok

My test server shows links, but generates an error with a timeout during initialization of the links.  I'll have to ask Shadow if there's an issue with the live server or if this is an Alakazam problem (where we get the links from).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Luise

Seems to work for me  :)

Thanks Koth for doing this. :tree_snowglobe:

Tankgrl

The Guild bank has always looked awesome. Thanks for all the hard work on the new features!

;D

Genoism

any chance the guild bank link could be listed as one of those buttons on the front page? I think the reason so few ppl use it is cuz they don't know it exists.

Drygioni

I think its in here because the bank is only accessible by members. Initiates, new members and inactives cant see it. When you login to the forum it recognizes your rank. I imagine thats easier to code with the forum log in rather than have it on the main page.

Shadowwolf

There was a timeout issue with this causing the problem. Tis fixed mon. Let me know if there are any more issues.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

footsoldr2

I have not been able to access the bank. Clicking on the link has no effect for me whether I use my PC or Mac. If access is based on rank, how do I rise in the ranks? My toon listed in the guild is Cottonbaler (37 Pally). My other toons are Billpayer (32 Mage) and Krafter (26 Rogue) who are not in the guild yet.

Thanks for any help on this.

Shadowwolf

I didnt know this was your account Cotton, its been fixed, you should see all your characters to edit what you need if you follow the directions here:

http://forum.twilightonalex.com/index.php?topic=965.0

and you should have access to the bank now. Everything is permissions based so visitors to our forum dont get to see all our bank has listed, etc.

footsoldr2