Event Oopsie

Started by fiere redfern, July 20, 2007, 09:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

Let me preface this by saying that I found a work-around, so I was able to change the start-time of my event by deleting the contraction "I've" in the description. The following screenshot is a re-creation of the error that popped when I initally tried to edit.

Shadowwolf

Its the punctuation thing again. The event system is ghetto and as such doesnt punctuate sentences and words favorably =P

Its been a long time problem ive tried to work out time and time again but the original author has such shoddy code its hard to pinpoint the source and correct it as stuff is basically all over the place. =(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Lame =/

At least there's one good thing though - unlike before when I couldn't edit PERIOD, after Koth posted his 'fixed bugs' message, I'm able to edit and re-submit fine as long as I take the offending punctuation out of the equation.  :D