Signup Comments Problem

Started by usonian, September 13, 2007, 07:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

Is anyone else having a problem with comments not showing up when you sign up for an event?  I tried to add one saying I was Fury and not a tank but I don't see the comment.

Arcdelad

would website signup frustration aid in your rage generation? if so then we shouldnt change this...

Nixphire

lol
I've seen mixed results with this. When I had to cancel one of my runs, the pop up box wasn't working for my comment on why.  ???

usonian

Comment Fury:

When activated increases rage generation by 10%.  Slamming a keyboard into your opponent has a chance to add 1 rage per hit up to 10.  Weapon must be equipped in main hand.  Lasts long enough.

Arcdelad

LOL uso

nix...why are you cancelling anyway?!?! :P

Buzan

Yes, I have had this problem happen many times also :(. I cancelled a signup, went to leave a comment and it wouldn't take it.

Kothnok

This is a known problem.
Workaround is to Edit your signup after it's created in order to leave a comment.
It will get fixed someday.

ciao for now
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

usonian

QuoteWorkaround is to Edit your signup after it's created in order to leave a comment.

That doesn't work either, the comment still doesn't show.

Gutboy

Quote from: Usonian on September 13, 2007, 09:32:51 AM
QuoteWorkaround is to Edit your signup after it's created in order to leave a comment.

That doesn't work either, the comment still doesn't show.

Yeah, what he said.

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Tyban

One way around is to type more then one line in the comment box.  The message doesn't appear when its a short message...just add additional comments about Arc's hairy back...I was going to say something else but comment was edited for PG13.

Arcdelad

lol

i should get my wife to shave that thing...she did pluck my unibrow the other day becuase it annoyed her LOL

Threlin

Quote from: Arcdelad on September 13, 2007, 11:19:15 AM
lol

i should get my wife to shave that thing...she did pluck my unibrow the other day becuase it annoyed her LOL

Queston: "Have you always had one big long eyebrow like that?"

Answer "No. I plucked the other one."

;D

Kothnok

Thanks for the extra information.  Tracked it down quickly and fixed it.  You should now be able to see short comments (one's less than 25 characters).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.