Consortium Rep

Started by Darkling, April 16, 2007, 08:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Yesterday, I decided to grab the second GM dagger. Did a few bg's, enjoyed the power of eviscerate critting a mage for 3067. Then I decided to break off and enjoy some ogre killing. I checked my Consortium rep and decided to bust my ass for the final 6000 or so rep points needed for exalted.

well, I did it last night. Made exalted. Replaced the GM dagger I spent 22000 honor points on within the same day, but who cares!? I got my dagger. I'd link it, but I can't remember the name of it. 'Something' guile. I went ahead and grabbed the Nomad's leggings as well, and I'm looking at grabbing that trinket/ring w/e thing it is that is +25 str/+24 agi.

Now to conquer the Skryer rep grind. Joy.

Kaidelina

Grats TB.  Glad you're on our side.  ;D

Lynette

Grats indeed.  With the upcoming new consortium content, who knows what other rewards you might qualify for.

un4

I.  Envy.  You.

Congrats!
un4

Jandris

Congrats on achieving exalted

Tolwen

Luise

Vengeance

grats tb, musta been fun geeting all those beads  ;)

Darkling

Thanks guys. My Skryer rep is going nicely. I hit revered last night. Hopefully I'll be exalted by next Sunday given my luck holds out with lots of Arcane Tomes dropping for me. Also, if any of you have Sunfury Signets or Arcane Tomes, I'll buy them from you. I'm trying to get this rep as fast as possible so I can work on reps where I can get the Heroic Keys and stuff.

Vengeance

Count me in for Heroic, and a priest too!

Arcdelad

it takes running instances over and over TB to get those heroic keys...I finally have all of them after quite a few runs...the easy ones to get are Keepers of Time and Lower City...Sha'tar is really easy too(im almost exalted without even trying)...CE and HH are the hard ones...

Darkling

My problem with most scheduled instances: they're too late in the evening for me and to schedule one for earlier doesn't work out because of time zone differences and such. So getting rep from running instances is gonna be 10 times as long as skryer/consortium rep grinding for me.