Nahimana starts her epic weapons quest...

Started by Shadowwolf, May 15, 2006, 12:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

[wowitem]18704[/wowitem]

Look at all the fun I get to look forward to =)

http://tkasomething.com/avatarfaq.php
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

wow, that's quite some quest!

Now we know what that troll in Ungoro is for. =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Hinkly

Grats did you start yoru quest yet?

or have you gotten the leaf from Domo yet? that was the hardest part of that quest waiting for that damn leaf from Domo... :(

but when you complete that quest watch out your gonna be one DPS dealing chick :)

Tolwen

un4

Wow.  That's a lot of work!
Congrats though  :)
un4

Shadowwolf

Havent gotten the leaf yet sadly. As a guild we arent in MC yet so I am patiently waiting =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Hinkly

well love,
when you guys are ready to hit up MC... ill be honored if you allow me to help you... i have been there a few oooohhh hundred times so... just say the word :)

just a sugestion after grinding a hunter on horde PVP and alliance PVE, you have to practice Kiting.. and i dont mean kiting like lvl 50's around... id start on Volcanis in Burning steps.. its great practice for the demons...

good luck... :)