Ultimate Showdown

Started by Kothnok, August 31, 2006, 08:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

So I'm wandering outside BRD when I get a tell, "Yo! BWL attunded? Need Druid FTW!"

And I'm like, "ZOMG! fo shizzle! Invite!"

I'm not even there for more than 10 seconds saying "/raid what up dog?" when out of nowhere a giant with the name of Shakfoo starts pimp smacking one of the hunter pets.  With cries of WTF? and ZOMG! amidst the carnage, Shakfoo does some kind of massive AoE smackdown and wipes out half the raid!  Then he starts hucking these glowing orange orbs and starts to quickly take out the other half.

*starts to hum Ultimate Showdown*

That's when I got to work and taught this mofo who was boss.  While in dire bear, his flaming orange orbs barely singed my fur.  Fairie Fire! Stunning Paw!  Shifting back into elf, I rooted him to the spot, ran behind him and moonfired his gigantic a$$ until he dropped.  I still had half my mana bar left! Crazy!  I single handedly saved the raid and what did he drop?  [wowitem]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/wowitem].  Too bad my roll for it was a measly 2! /cry! 69 copper was my share of the phat lewt!  After that, I told them I had to go, they begged me to stay, but I had to go.

Now, I know what u r thinkin... "Koth u r awesome! FTW!"
... and you know... you'd be right!  ]:D
DRUIDS! FTW!!111!!!```
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Tolwen

Gailzee

ROFL very nice, after that they should have given you the drop!  8)

Shadowwolf

Theme music...

old school style
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

And I'm like, "ZOMG! fo shizzle! Invite!"

LOL I couldn't get past that part without cracking up.

On a side note, who else here thinks Koth is totally making this up?  :o

un4

Thott on Sulfuras:

Quote from: www.thottbot.comCreated with spell
un4

Kothnok

I hope you enjoyed this edition of "What was Koth smoking and where can I get some?".

Taking a cue from Hollywood, I must state that this episode was "Based on a true story".  The Truth? I am BWL attuned... and ... um... Ultimate Showdown does really exist as a song.  That's about it! lol

After falling asleep at my keyboard the night before and dreaming up this stuff, I thought it too funny not to share. :)

Tune in next time when I befriend Gaz'rilla and we wander Azeroth fighting crime... and rampaging downtown Ogrimar!  ;D
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.