Bloodlord

Started by Tolwen, September 13, 2006, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

YESSS! at last i was there for the 1st time something happend in guild...we DOWNED bloodlord with out a wipe

Twilight FTW[/i]

Lyte

Not only that but I think we only had like two people die from the whole raid group during the fight.

Shadowwolf

Yup, Bor and I. For some reason I wasnt being watched either, Mandokir decided I needed to be 2 shotted, lol.

The spirits fixed me right up tho mon.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

correction, 1 shotted, lol

9/14 01:28:06.875  Your equipped items suffer a 10% durability loss.
9/14 01:28:06.875  Bloodlord Mandokir's Mortal Strike hits you for 3181.
9/14 01:28:06.953  Zario begins to perform Aimed Shot.
9/14 01:28:06.953  Windsocket begins to cast Flash of Light.
9/14 01:28:07.140  Hermesthegre gains 30 Mana from Voctovian's Greater Blessing of Wisdom.
9/14 01:28:07.140  Tolwen gains 30 Mana from Voctovian's Greater Blessing of Wisdom.
9/14 01:28:07.140  Aldel begins to perform Auto Shot.
9/14 01:28:07.140  Bloodlord Mandokir suffers 138 Nature damage from Thingiebob's Deadly Poison IV.
9/14 01:28:07.296  Deadly Poison IV fades from Bloodlord Mandokir.
9/14 01:28:07.312  You die.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Genoism

ya he charged me twice during the fight for no apparent reason, and i was using FD as soon as the cooldown was up almost consistently. Thankfully both times he charged me my fd cooldown was up and i used it soon as i saw him target me.

Emmalina

Goss did an awesome job holding him, yet somehow the boss did still feel the need to slash a few people randomly, without even watching, then head back to Goss. When he enrages......wow does he do damage. I think we had like 5 or 6 healers spamming at that point just to hold on to Goss. Awesome battle!

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Shadowwolf

He charges whomever is farthest away from him every so often which is why I had all you hunter-folk on that far wall so you could FD when he ran up, hehe. Unfortunately at one point on his way back to Goss he felt I needed to die and made a detour, haha.

I have to give a huge thank you to Lyte for her sending me this link: http://eliteorder.info/forum/index.php?topic=340

Thats basically the strategy we used and as we all saw it worked really well for us yesterday. Only difference is the route we took to get inside to him. The one they have listed has many Blooddrinkers (somewhere in the range of 12) which would be a HUGE pain to get through. The path we took last night left us with only 2 Blooddrinkers to kill, the rest were priests and champions.

un4

Nicely done, guys.  Congrats! :)
un4

magnetite

I always kept an eye on the chat box, even though most times I don't read it. Had to pay some attention for this fight.