Did a PUG UBRS with Koth last night...

Started by Shadowwolf, June 13, 2006, 06:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Koth got some nice stuff for his first time there.

Kothnok:
[wowitem]15730[/wowitem] - Yea Dharq, we wanted to give to you, dropped of Drakk but the darn pattern is BOP =(

[wowitem]13519[/wowitem]

[wowitem]12968[/wowitem]

Nahimana:
[wowitem]22253[/wowitem] - Dont ask, im not sure how I got this either, I thought I was rolling on a shard. =P
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

cool!  looks like a nice run.  What's the alch thing do?  the flask of Titans or whatnot?  I'm not familiar with that one.

I still need to do UBRS more.  I can't even tell you how many times I've ran that instance and I STILL need ALL the devout drops from it?!  How can that be lol.

Kothnok

[wowitem]Flask of the Titans[/wowitem]

In case the link doesn't work...
+1200 hps for 2hrs whose effects last even if you die.

The mats for it are pretty steep though:
Gromms Blood (herb) x 30, Stonescale oil x 10, and a Black Lotus (very rare).

EDIT: Oh, and it requires an Alchemy Lab in order to put it all together (only seen one behind the Butcher in Scholo, but Shadow has seem ones elsewhere).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Lyte

Oh neat. I don't think I've even paid attention to the labs even if I passed any.  I'll start keeping an eye out for them now.

Shadowwolf

I was incorrect on the exact boss location of the lab.

The Alchemy Lab is in Ras Frostwhisper's room. Not as bad as having to go so far into Scholo to the Butcher, but still kinda sucky =P Apparently there is also one in BWL.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Drygioni

dharq

Drygioni

Lyte

May I ask what PUG means

It's one of those dogs that are so ugly that they tend to be cute  ::)