last nights aq20

Started by Kothnok, November 14, 2006, 03:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

wow! 3 spell drops!  congrats to all those that won them. =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

2 bosses too, lol =)

Main website has been updated. Also posted the screen shots for everyone's enjoyment.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Very cool!
Congrats!!

I hope to be there next time and have a  :apple_bushel: of fun.  ;D
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Emmalina

Lol, I had to laugh at the General in those pictures. The event is over, and he's there waiting at the archway like "Hey! Hey! Who do I kill next?" Maybe Blizzard didn't plan on him living through it all.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Shadowwolf

Hehe, yea I noticed that too. Hes all in battle stance standing there. I wonder if hed have helped if we pulled mobs close to him. Be an easy way to clear some trash mobs on the way to those other bosses, haha.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Darkling

That'd be nice, but sadly he doesn't. And blizz definitely made that clear with his message at the demise of the second boss. Something along the lines of '....I thank you for your help and I will mention this to ... at Cenarion Hold. If you choose to go on, I cannot help you.' Not the exact words in his message, but the point is given.

Arcdelad

last night was really amazing...we breezed through that second boss and all its prior waves like it was BRD and not AQ....you guys are really amazing players...I have a lot to learn from you guys!!!!

I have some strange personal thanksgiving traditions...I put butter on  :turkey:

I live in a state with no  :fall_tree:

I do not eat  :pumpk_pie: - dont like it

Our  :football: team sucks...

what are  :maple_leaf: :oak_leaf:? never seen a real one before

Drygioni

I had some french Canadian sugar pie  :pumpk_pie: last night at a restaraunt. Its basically a bowl of brown sugar. how could you not like that?  ;D

Arcdelad

lol....pie actually makes me vomit...no clue man......

...on a side note...listening to ludacris at work is both wrong and sooooo right at the same time :)

Shadowwolf

Hehe, god that reminds me of when I worked at Universal, haha

I had a speaker system I bought for my work PC that would make George Lucas cry (that $300 Logitech one) and would blast my music all the time even when I wasnt in my office. My playlist is pretty big and I just keep Winamp on shuffle and one time will visiting the 8th floor (I was on 23) I left my PC playing and apparently Winamp started playing "Master P - Burbons a Lacs" which is a VERY bass intensive song. The people on 22 and 24 on my side of the building thought it was an earthquake. lol

Arcdelad

lol

"king kong escaped from that ride!!!! run!!!!!!!!!!!!"

un4

Grats on a good run!

Pumpkin or cherry  :pumpk_pie:?
un4