Hyjal Summit - Archimonde

Started by Shadowwolf, October 20, 2008, 12:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geos

I could bring my shaman instead of geos, not like we need backup for khader, him dying is the least of our problems on THIS fight.

Air

[attachimg=1]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Shadowwolf

Please look at the above pic, I added the raid icons next to each group so that if you are marked, you know the area you should be standing near.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

when i was main healing khader i'd position myself between the NE and SE groups (since i needed to be on heals immediately).  It seemed to work fairly well.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess