One day this will be mine...

Started by Shadowwolf, May 06, 2006, 04:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

[item]13086[/item]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

Is this the mount from Winterspring?  And does it come in any other colors?

Kothnok

Check the link above the photo.  Yes, there really is text there, hard to see the white text on a white background, isn't it?  I only noticed it when my mouse happened to float over it and something popped up. lol

Anyway... to answer the question, yes that's a Winterspring saber. =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Yup, this is it. And no, i think this is the only color scheme it comes in.

And the white on white thing is fixed =)
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

Are they faster than the epic mounts?  haha probably not, but wouldn't that be neat ? :)

Genoism

dont mean to upset you shadow, but before u put in too much effort, it does cost 900g or 800g if yur rank 4, i just spoke with someone who had it :(

Shadowwolf

I hate misinformation. Either Allahkhazam or Thottbot said 90g. Eh, maybe if I actually ever get 800g I dont have any other use for (which I dont ever see that happening). Guess its back to grinding for the PVP cat.