The Stonecore Boss Guides (live on the Wiki)

Started by Shadowwolf, January 29, 2011, 06:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

http://wiki.twguild.org/The_Stonecore

Sorry for the delay, I know it would have probably been more valuable a few weeks ago but its hard to find time between playing the game for my enjoyment and everything else I do =(

In addition, I would HIGHLY appreciate others creating these guides as well so that myself and other officers arent the only ones doing it. They benefit everyone so you're helping the guild doing it. If you are looking for a good way to contribute, that would be a fantastic way right there.

For those unfamiliar or afraid of editing the wiki, you can make posts here on the forum and we'll convert it over to the Wiki formatting making it all nice and pretty, or even attach word or even plain text document write-ups here to posts as well. If you write it, we have to do less which makes it less waiting for it to be of use for everyone.

Having perused Wowwiki, Wowpedia and even Wowhead, a lot of these fights are still very vague in description and the pages are kind of bleh for organization making it sometimes confusing to read.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess