Worgen Racial Mounts in 4.3

Started by Shadowwolf, September 01, 2011, 05:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

[blizzard]In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.3, we'll be unlocking an additional set of Alliance mounts. We recognize that when players undertake a faction change to the worgen race, there are no Gilneas faction mounts to exchange for their original faction mounts. Players who do so see their total number of mounts decrease.

With the patch, we'll be adding Gilneas faction mounts to the stables of Azeroth. Alliance characters with exalted Gilneas reputation will now be able to claim these additional mounts to add to their own stables (and achievement numbers).

Click on the images below for a preview of what's coming:

[attach=2]

[attach=1]

We hope you'll visit the new worgen racial mount vendor to pick out a steed to call your own.[/blizzard]

[blizzard]So, just to clarify things a little:

These mounts are mainly being added to even up the number of mounts Alliance players can get, compared to Horde players. Mount collectors and those of you interested in going for the mount achievement have been asking for this for a while, and the additional horses will address that issue.

The Worgen's unique racial mount equivalent is the Running Wild skill. That's not going anywhere.[/blizzard]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Not really sure im all that enthusiastic about more horse mounts =/
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Wooooo, horses. I mean, I get that worgens can't get anything truly "exotic" 'cause they're humans that were cut off from the rest of Azeroth years and years ago. But seriously, couldn't they have just bred some kind of giant dog to get around on? One would think any horses they had before the whole disaster went insane or died from the amount of wolf-scent permeating the air in Gilneas. And really, have you -seen- the size of the Irish Wolfhound? Breeding a horse-sized dog can't be that far off.

Icemunch

they could have at least made them "cool" horses .. those just look like they got lazy and threw the worgens a slow mount horse from vanilla .. booo

Simmon

Werehores would have been better....

Apolla

Personally i like them...looks more like a beauty and the beast horse.  Who doesnt want Bella's horse?!

But really...gotta save some stuff for next xpac. What i want is a sporeggar mount...twenty sporelings ferrying my plate covered ass around ftw

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Icemunch

exactly what would a werehore look like?

Vengeance

These horses just need monocles. Problem solved

Shadowwolf