Main Menu

Apo's word game!

Started by Apolla, November 08, 2011, 11:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apolla

Hey guys, I figured I'd share a game I like to do with my brother once in a while. You spastically hit a bunch of letters and make it into a story. Ill give an exampleto start us off, after you finish your story make are you leave.the next person something! lets try to keep it about 45-50 letters tops for now.

Apebeijwjdiwbeusjrbyaotbsuqlbusorvtwsbgabatstsipy

A purple enigmatic banana entices iguanas justly while jogging. Did I whisper blatently every unseen sound? Juuggling rambunctious  babies, you accept other things but sand originates under queens lively Bunyans. Usually surprise origami rarely volunteers to watch some basketball, giggling at Bronze attempting to secretly topple scales in previous years.

Skssidvduaoowoaubtzved!

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Fleecy

Skssidvduaoowoaubtzved!

Some kid's stinky sock is destroying valuable danish underwear among other obviously wooly outlets... Another undercover bomb terrorized zebras; volunteers exited discreetly!

Ghateasdtevetwsliroblep

Kothnok

Ghateasdtevetwsliroblep

Goblins have attacked the exceptionally agile scouts, driving the equally vulnerable Eleks through wet shallows. Lost, I run on blindly, lacking even pants.

hewiukpoqdwmjmpewddc
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Apolla

Hewiukpoqdwmjmpewddc!?!

Hey, even when in university Kenny prances just migt on queue. Don't worry, musicals just might play early, weeeee dancing dwarven classics^^

Aosbdiabspsnalahsuoqfavdtanavdkwmail

*I am not concerned with the details.*