I reject your reality and substitute my own...

Started by khader, December 01, 2011, 09:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khader

For those that were in the Firelands raid last night, Blizz has commented on the observed changes.  The thread below from the WoW forums highlights a few of the changes including the change to Ryolith.

[blizzard author=Takralus link=http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3061856206#7]Regarding Rhyolith's movement speed, we made a slight change the animation in 4.3. So although he appears to be moving slower, we assure you his speed has not actually changed — it's just a matter of perception.

We're also aware of reports that Rhyolith randomly becomes friendly during some encounters and we're looking into that.

Now, we did remove Magma Geyser from phase 4 of the Heroic Ragnaros encounter, mainly because the encounter wasn't playing out quite the way we wanted it to, not so much to make the fight easier.[/blizzard]

The subject is a quote from Adam Savage of Mythbusters.  Clearly Blizz is unfamiliar with the concept of perception is reality.   I would have to agree with the OP on the WoW forum that Ryolith was indeed moving slower since we needed to change our tactics for a fight we've done many times before.

Shadowwolf

Yea im trying to post on their support forum about it and all I keep getting is a 500 error cause their webmaster is an arrogant pain in the ass =/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Starting to wonder if ive been quietly banned from their site for ripping into them so often, haha.

"Just give her a 500 error every time then she cant make us look bad."
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

They changed something, tons of people complain it's broken.

They're response is we're all full of it and it's just a matter of perception?!

Bullocks!  :yell:

Their cake is a lie.  :p2_cake:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.