Want to talk MOBA's (Not steam)

Started by Raif, April 07, 2013, 08:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raif

multiplayer online battle arena
Or DOTA style

Im starting/trying to get into these.

Im playing smite, and i Downloaded and went through the tutorial on League of Legends

Does anyone else play any?

Raif

Shadowwolf

I dont play these, i have DOTA2 but I think I got it as a gift and have yet to even load it up.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Raif

Its interesting to me.

Its like doing pvp, but at the start everyone is on equal footings you bring no gear in with you, just your skill as a player.

Air

That was from me, Shadow. I have a few more invites for DOTA 2 if anyone wants em.

I played DOTA 2 for about a month or so. No real plans to play any of the others.

Air
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

un4

heroesofnewerth.com may be of interest to you.  Same people that made Savage.
un4

Raif

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/default.aspx?referral=5171760&utm_campaign=email
Thats my link to join smite if anyone is interested.

Never tried DOTA, you still on there air?

The thing i miss is the guild chat, all the friends, its not the same on other games. But WoW just doesnt capture me as it once did.

Raif

I see blizz is throwing their hat in the ring with 
heroes of the storm

A MOBA encompassing all of their franchises. 
Signing up for beta........NOW

WOOOOOOOOOOO