The Blood Furnace (Level 61-63)

Started by Muridin, January 18, 2007, 03:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

The Blood Furnace (Level 61-63): Not too much of a step up in difficulty level but about one and half times bigger, this instance is the follow-up of the Hellfire Ramparts. Your first encounter takes you up against The Maker, who obviously didn't do a good job of making himself. This psychotic ugly ogre with bionic appendages is rather humorous to see in action. You only wonder what their children would be like if he married the Princess in Maradon. Despite all the ferocity, the Maker is a very simple fight as he has no real special attacks and deals little damage to an adequately equipped tank.

The second boss in the Blood Furnace is also quite easy, however the event before actually fighting him requires a bit of team work. This encounter is much like the Black Rock Depth encounter where one boss at a time spawns until you face the big boss. It is a bit of an endurance match with a few elite enemies mixed among the trash. Once you face four of these encounters, Broggok appears. Fight him like any other standard tank/heal/nuke operation but be sure to stay out of his poison clouds.

One of the other instances in this dungeon pits a 25-man raid group against the Pit Lord Magtheridon, but before you can face him, you must free him! That is where the third boss of this instance comes in. Keli'dan the Breaker, along with a number of Fel Orc Warlocks, is keeping Magtheridon captive with a powerful spell. His defeat yields you some wondrous loot, but you begin to wonder if it was worth it with the Pit Lord free... Keli'dan also drops the key that grants players entrance into the 3rd instance, the Shattered Halls.

Kaethdorala

Yeah this instance was farely easy. We had two mages so it made everything go very smoothly. hardest part was the endurance fight before the last boss at least one mage is a must for this instance. I actually did this instance before the ramparts and we only had 2 61s and 3 60s and we did just fine.

Lyte

Grendeel and I have quests for this instance now.

Vengeance

yeah i have 1 quest sadly, but it has an awesome reward. im up for it anytime i can (i got tired of questing already!!!)  :)

Kaethdorala

Ya i also have a quest for this instance now I scheduled a run for it tonite so feel free to sign up guys.