Horde Mirror Guild

Started by Khanus, January 31, 2007, 12:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khanus

If any of you have a Horde alt that hasnt signed the charter, contact Shadow about signing the charter. Only two more sigs I believe. :)

Shadowwolf

1 now, Kaid signed with her troll last night =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

un4

Vengeance

Oh i have one! 15 mage, lol

Arcdelad

Ill jump on Orcdelad tommorow and sign him up

Tankgrl

Shadowwolf

Guild is made, tabard is also made, its a reflection of the alliance one, but a change in color as attached =)

If you need an invite, let me know.

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

Heh, I like the red better.

Is that Jenjay?  ]:D
un4

Quikslver

Traitors to the Alliance!!!!!

Just kidding... I would get my horde alt to join, but he is on another server.

Tankgrl

The only traitors to the Alliance are the ones who spam the trade channel.  :-\

Arcdelad

lol...good point tank :)

i think its just cool to experience the other side of WOW life...I made a undead lock alt becuase i wanted to see (besides trying to futility stealth in) the Undercity, Ogrimmar, and etc. PLus you get different story lines, and etc.

the crappy part about having a horde alt is that transferggin cash :) i like to send stipends to my my alts on the alliance side, but i have to work the goby markets to transfer stuff to orcdelad, and even then i cant really send cash...

Muridin

there is a way to do it ... but it requires two accounts, and a nuetral Ah like at BB, Gad, and Winterspring ...

basicly, you get the horde toon you want to sell an item for a certain amount of gold ( however much you wish to send ) and then you get yuor alliance toon with the cash, to buy sed item ... therefore, ( in theory ) your horde toon will get the cash ( minus the AH cut ) from the ally toon .... with a lot of bullsh*tting around ... but it should work ....

like i sed, you'll need 2 accounts to do this ... its blizzard and its stupid rules .... so i have a second account for which im glad to help those who want to send money to their horde toons ...

basicly, ill get my horde toon to put up an item for xxxx gold ..... you'll buy it, and ill send the gold over to your toon

Booty Bay will work for this .... send me a letter ingame letting me know if you want it done, and if we're on at the same time, we'll do it

Kaethdorala

The easiest way to do it without having two accounts is just to have a freind do it for you. We all have ppl we trust enough to handle money for us thats what i do.

Muridin

like i sed, ill be glad to do it ....

im finding in on my horde toons alot more now

Gutboy

The best way would be to find a Horde player who wanted to transfer money the other way. Then he would give it to your horde alt, you both log in to Alliance chars, and you give the same amount to his alt.  Haven't found anyone in that situation though, so I just did it through the AH.

(By the way, after wasting time trying to corpse run down to BB, I realized how easy it is to get at least an orc, troll, undead, or probably blood elf down there. All you have to do is run to south Durotar (orc/troll starting area), swim to Ratchet, and take the boat. Easy for anyone around L10 -- Undead can take the zep to Orgrimmar to start.)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington