While i was trolling theo forums ...

Started by Muridin, January 29, 2007, 01:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

i found out something that tickeled my funny bone ...

Myst, that was disbanded a while ago, went to Channel Five News Team .... than that .... disbanded/reformed to
Ascended
Fubar
Crit Happens

so we got Myst >
                      CH5NT >
                                >Ascended
                                >Fubar
                                >Crit Happens

cant these ppl ever get it right?!?!

Arcdelad

a guild is only as strong as its membership...thats why twilight is so strong

Shadowwolf

When the mass of players uphold loot and the acquisition of purple items above all else, thats what happens. 99% of the time you will find most people in a raiding guilds aspire to get the next better drop and thats it, so when it drops and someone doesnt get it because of a DKP bid, favoritism, whatever it starts drama, drama in a guild without good core people and values can kill it which tends to happen to just about all of them.

If im not mistaken, Chan 5 was killed over the T2 breastplate for Pallys dropping and a Pally with the lowest DKP getting it because the GM thought they would benefit it more. Thats all it took for another Pally who wanted it to rally support for himself and people to break off. Just about every raid guild breakup cause can somehow be traced back to loot sadly.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

Jandris

That's why I am glad to be in twilight. It is the people - not the loot system - that means everything. Time & time again we have fought over who to give the loot too - who would benefit the most from the loot. We care about each other not just about loot & that makes all the difference. Just my 2 cents esp since I have been on the recieving end of this and have gotten loot that I normally would never have gotten.  :Hearts:

Arcdelad

you are really great to group with jan...its always good when I see you in our group...  :Luv You: :Luv You: :Chocobox:

i was trolling the forums too...

DmbWOWguy1: Why wld nyone be feeral drood? N00b - droods are 4 heeling
Moronposter2: yah...droods can never do damage like my voidwalker can...locks pwn all!
DmbWOWguy1: idiot - Prot warriers do most dmg...n00000000b!!! LOLOLOLOL
Moronposter2: dude..my lock imp does like 40,000 DPS...i jst sit dere and he kills all...i took a nap once in Naxx and my imp cleared the whole instance while I slepped...
DmbWOWguy1: er...droods suck!!! yah!!!
Moronposter2: yah!!! droods FTL!!!

un4

Quote from: Jandris on February 01, 2007, 04:52:26 AM
That's why I am glad to be in twilight. It is the people - not the loot system - that means everything. Time & time again we have fought over who to give the loot too - who would benefit the most from the loot. We care about each other not just about loot & that makes all the difference. Just my 2 cents esp since I have been on the recieving end of this and have gotten loot that I normally would never have gotten.  :Hearts:
We  :Hearts: you, Jan :P
un4

Zario

50 DKP minus for end game guilds and their lewt.  I'm happy to pass along the good loot to others because it'll just make the game more challenging for me :)  Again, Twilight and all of its members rule.

Quikslver