Kazzak in stormwind video

Started by Lyte, May 12, 2006, 04:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyte

I know I've mentioned this video before and told a few of you I would post if I found a link to the video where someone trained Lord Kazzak (a world boss from blasted lands) into Stormwind.  So here you go!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-982380251124231965&q=warcraft

Shadowwolf

OMG thats hillarious. Just bodies everywhere, 1 or 2 hits and ppl just keel over. That mass AOE of his is leathal. Wow. And training him all the way from the blasted lands into the keep, hahaha.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Freakin awesome! ROFL!  Do any of you remember Asheron's Call?  I played that years ago and they had a world event similar to that video, except the Lord Kazzak was GM controlled.  I was in town when he showed up and it was a blast trying to attack him.  In my case instead of purple skulls flying about, he brought down meteors from the sky to squish you.  I was the first one to try to attack, so he just weakened me (all stats = 1) and he proceeded to ignore me since I couldn't do much but watch as he slaughtered everyone else in town. LOL that was a blast.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.