new accurate damage meter

Started by Genoism, April 11, 2007, 07:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

i've heard some good stuff about it, but like any good meter it relies on multiple ppl sharing information with the same meter
here's the link for it
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/downloads/22816/

JohnnieRat

SW stats is infintely better than DamageMeters. It takes a few minutes to set up exactly how you want it but once you do it looks pretty cool too. It has about a million different stats that you can look at and all sorts of good filters. Some of the more interesting ones are things like mana efficiency which is actually pretty darn huge, standard DPS/HPS, max hits, max heals along with the standard things to expect too.

Ideally everyone in a raid has it but I've found it is accurate enough with as little as 4-5 people using it even in 40 person raids where there's some pretty wide distribution of people in an area during a fight (like Ony tomorrow night!)--> which i can't make due to a field training event that goes from Thurs - Sun...boooooooo

Genoism

that sucks jonnie - but ony is easy now. I pugged her with a 10man group last week. Not to mention our main tank was a pally :p