Looking for a mod...

Started by Darkling, August 07, 2006, 11:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Being all up into my rogue now, I am looking for a mod that shows two lines, one on each side of my character that displays my health and energy. There is also one that has another in your face display of your targets health, etc. I have a timer one which is great for rogues that shows a timer of your cheap shot length, gouge, etc. it also works for other classes that have stun like effect spells (i.e. Frost Nova). I have found it very useful for timing myself and ensuring my survival.

Any other mods out there that would be great for rogues? Kind of skeptical sometimes of mods I have never heard of, but willing to try a lot more now that the timer one works. Acetimer is the name btw (I think).

Later.

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Darkling

Ok, got the mod downloaded, but can't seem to get it to work. If anyone knows a lot about mods, can you try to install and let me know if you get it to work and how?

Shadowwolf

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4993

Sorry, download the beta. I read the page for the original and he stopped making it so someone else picked it up and is updating it now. I installed the beta and it worked fine. As soon as I targeted someone it showed up. If you type /dhud in game it brings up the option console.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Darkling

Thanks shadow. appreciate it. ;D

Shadowwolf

Audii

BFC is a nice add on for rogues also....BFC = Blind flash count...it puts a lil number in your blind and vanish hotkeys boxes to let you know how many times you can do them...as far as reagents

un4

I just carry 40 flash powder and know I'm out of blinding powder  ;)
un4