Shadow Priests

Started by Muridin, March 24, 2007, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

I was in a PuG run of Shattered Halls with Kitty, that took me over 4 hours to even get somewhere...

finnally, when we had a fire mage, me ( healing ) kity, a druid and a shadow priest, DPS was crazy and i only had to heal the tank who was copping the beating....

it was insane....

so dont think that a shadow priest isnt a capable healer, if they're on DPS, and someone else is MH, you will be fine

Vengeance

hehehe yeah shadow priests are crazy...specially when their twinked. Their my worst enemies on all my chars, too bad I dont see them in the lower BGs now where my rogue could kick-smash-kill unlike my poor druid, suffering towards the priests who can detect me...always fun when they cant though!  ;)

un4

Shadow priest + Healadin = love.
un4

Shadowwolf

Shadow priests can heal if they know what they are doing. If a Shadow priest casts the right spells on mobs and manages mana well its fine. I ran all of Scholo pre-BC with a Shadow priest as the main and only healer and we never came close to a wipe at all. The only problem was the poor fella had to drink after every fight as it sapped his mana, which is a problem as Shadow spec. Your own offensive spells suck mana and since you have no points in heal spell cost reduction you get hit up twice. Not many Shadow priests understand that concept tho, they tend to believe themselves a warlock without a pet that can heal themselves.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess