Waiting for the server to come up?

Started by Arcdelad, June 19, 2007, 11:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

looks like blizz is late getting the server back up huh? :) if you guys had my Vista widget on your desktop you would know when the server came back up - the red light would turn green :P

now...where was I? oh yeah...format cell A35, resize, =SUM(A21:A42).....

Tolwen

I don't have vista>.<
was waiting a quite while for the servers but now my friends have came here so  :carlton_draught:

usonian

Quotenow...where was I? oh yeah...format cell A35, resize, =SUM(A21:A42).....

you may think this means he went back to work, in fact he was working on the next kara uber-spreadsheet.

Arcdelad

shhhhh....they are listening.....cept my boss wants me to make him a spreadsheet of all the stuff he needs to get and where it drops for his lock...

any of you guys waiting to get back on have any suggestions? his char is:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Archist

un4

<--- bored and waiting.
I'm so bored I even trolled the rogue forums... too bad the 11-page threads with names like "Consolidated PvP Information for Devs" don't get stickies or blue posts.

>:(

Edit: Oh, and I just shot the moon 11 times in a row on Microsoft Hearts, too!
un4

fiere redfern

<-- still has an hour before she gets out of work...and then another hour commute time. whoot. Hope it's up by then!

un4

...And now I don't have time to play any more :(

GG, Blizz, keep that nerfbat swinging.
Wonder what would happen if rogues went on strike... no lockpicking for 12 weeks!
un4

Vengeance

QuoteWonder what would happen if rogues went on strike... no lockpicking for 12 weeks!
that nerfbat will hit harded.  ;D

un4

I kinda want to organize one though...  :A Note:
un4

Genoism

Quote from: Arcdelad on June 19, 2007, 11:45:49 AM
looks like blizz is late getting the server back up huh? :) if you guys had my Vista widget on your desktop you would know when the server came back up - the red light would turn green :P

now...where was I? oh yeah...format cell A35, resize, =SUM(A21:A42).....

sounds boring...almost as boring as painting weights on a 3d model....you know so you can animate it properly...ya thats what i did all day - fun!