Main Menu

Celebratoin!

Started by Arcdelad, October 08, 2007, 12:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

today we all need to celebrate!

no...not the disease importing, spanish monarchy worshipping, egotistical usurper of Leif Erikson's glory Christopher Columbus (although he should be thoroughly praised for his direction of the first two Harry Potter movies)...

Che Guevara died today in 1967...for those unfamilar with Che, he is the iconic latin american image of rebilliousness and anti-establishment, or one of the more prominent "stick it to the man" figures in latin american history.

If that doesn't ring a bell, rent the flick "The Motorcycle Diaries" or go to your local university and look for Che's face plastered across some stoner's tie dyed t-shirt (see below).

Here's to Che and lowering three fingers to the establishment!

...now back to my spreadsheet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara

Nixphire

You're totally being added to the FBIs terrorism watch list. Why do you support the terrorists and hate America? Do you not love freedom? Did you know Google hates America too?
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-071009google-story,1,2005284.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

But yeah, stick it to the man... ironicly... You're an officer of Twilight  :o

Arcdelad

damn the ma....wait...im the man?

hooray establishment!!! do what your father did! boo progress...

fiere redfern

I hate you for teasing me with restricted-access articles, Nix =P

WTB snippet, pst!

usonian

Google must hate America because they celebrated the launching of sputnik!!  Commie bastards shouldn't be allowed in the good 'ole U. S. of A.!!  Wait, they also changed their logo for 4th of July every year, and to honor M.L.K. Jr.?  Well... umm... the Bastille Day and Earth Day logos totally cancel those out, tree-hugging, 'french' fry-loving idots...

Are these people serious?

Also, as much as I agree with Che's philosophy I can't stand the icon anymore, might as well be a McDonalds logo...

Nixphire

Quote from: Usonian on October 09, 2007, 12:21:35 PM
Google must hate America because they celebrated the launching of sputnik!!  Commie bastards shouldn't be allowed in the good 'ole U. S. of A.!!  Wait, they also changed their logo for 4th of July every year, and to honor M.L.K. Jr.?  Well... umm... the Bastille Day and Earth Day logos totally cancel those out, tree-hugging, 'french' fry-loving idots...

Are these people serious?

Also, as much as I agree with Che's philosophy I can't stand the icon anymore, might as well be a McDonalds logo...

Haha, that's almost as funny as Arc spelling Celebratoin wrong.  ;D

Muridin

Quote from: Arcdelad on October 09, 2007, 11:32:18 AM
damn the ma....wait...im the man?

hooray establishment!!! do what your father did! boo progress...

major lol