WoW Search Stupid

Started by Darkling, August 25, 2006, 01:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

Since I am stupid at searching for stuff on the WoW forums and whatnot, what is the link for the plugin that allows me to convert my screenshots to jpegs?

Drygioni

A simple way is to paste it into, or open in MS Paint and "save as" a jpeg

Shadowwolf

you dont really need a plugin. I was told since 1.11 they have a setting in a config somewhere for WoW where you can specify format. I cant remember where it was, check the patch notes of 1.11
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Searched thru the patch notes and didn't find any mention of an option, but here's a link to a simple TGA -> JPG converter.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-238-1-convertshots.html
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Darkling

Got the download, then took me a half our to figure out i needed to put it into the sam folder as my screen capstures, doh! thanks guys.

Shadowwolf

I didnt realize what I saw in 1.11 patch notes was for Mac's, I dont think it works on PC's

QuoteThe config.wtf variable "screenshotFormat" allows the user to choose "png", "jpeg", or "tga" (Targa) format for screen shots.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess