Previous topic - Next topic

sweetblood

i thought this might be helpful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx7iR6gGklw

Gutboy

I like that, I wish there were more in that style. Here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwDXcHV6jI&feature=related

GB

(PS: everyone should at least bring along their [item]Violet Badge[/item] if they have it for AR, especially melee DPS.)

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

The badge isnt too terribly nessisary. Having above 9k HP is the most important, if everyone moved from the orbs when they get launched, the only people needing heals will be melee dps occasionally and the MT at that time.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

The Reaver's hit box is huge. It's important for melee DPS to find the outside of it to get out of the AoE damage area as fast as possible rather than standing on his feet.

Thane

that video is defiantely helpfull. thanks :)

sweetblood

Shadowwolf

If you use BigWigs you dont really need it
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Grendeel

With respect to arcane resist gear, do we really need it?  I got lots ( 250ish for the curator encounter ), but it brings my spell damage down about 200 to 1k ish.    Doesnt seem like ranged need to worry about arcane damage though

Shadowwolf

AR gear isnt that big a deal here. The only time it would make any difference is if anyone fails to move out of the orbs way in time (which they move very slowly so youd have to not be paying attention to get hit head on). When they do detonate, its only for ~6k damage, so for anyone with 9k, its not a huge deal since they can bandaid back up. The only AR damage really thats constant is to anyone in melee range when he pounds the ground, which im told is only 3 times for 1500 damage each pound, so 4500 damage, melee can bandaid tanks can be healed because im also told he doesnt do that often. Melee could also run out of the effect if its really bad since im also told the pound doesnt stun, its just damage.

Luise

So if Melee have about 13k health buffed..should they run out? If it doesnt happen often, they could probably stay put.
Also do they risk getting hit by arcane explosion if they run out without looking?