Started by Gutboy, March 24, 2008, 08:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar

Yep i just saw that....lol....

Arcdelad

you need to figure out, fiere, why im in area code 610, but some phone calls to other 610 areas are long distance, and area code 215 is sometimes long distance and other times not....madness has brought me here (to philly)!

fiere redfern

Because Comcast and Verizon are in a battle royale to the death over the phone networks around here, and if you DARE call someone's phone number who is not a part of Comcast's network (no matter if they are within your area code or not) you will be charged double (and frequently) for it.

Or I could just be pulling random things out of a hat. Look, a bunny!  :ebunny:

But seriously. Comcast is scary. That is all.

Melonni

I was looking over some gear paths for my mage (trying to estimate how many craft materials I need to get before the prices go higher lol), and I noticed this on WoWhead -- [item]Vindicator's Pendant of Subjugation[/item] (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=35319 if link doesn't work). I didn't know new honor items were being added. o_O

I guess I'm just surprised, lol, because the spell haste on the pvp neck makes it a GREAT PvE choice.

Arcdelad

i only pvp to get items so i can PVE better...a lot of PVP items carry over into PVE usefullness...

Trismus

Quote from: Arcdelad on March 25, 2008, 12:38:33 PM
i only pvp to get items so i can PVE better...a lot of PVP items carry over into PVE usefullness...

Amen.

Okay, I also get pvp items to pvp, but only so I can get better at pvp!*

*edit: erm, pve that is
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Melonni

The crossover in gear heavily depends on the class and of course spec - it seems to flow much better for offensive melee, but not so for casters due to their pvp need for stacked up stamina and ofc resilience - aside from low level gearing.

I should put it more into perspective - the honor (read: easy, not exactly 1850 rating req gear, or arena at all) is better than the necklace from the quest of turning in Kael'thas head - it's THAT nice.

Arcdelad

one very good way to get better at PVP is to duel people....say...a persistent druid type who requests a duel before every raid for example :P

Melonni

I'll gladly do it on my rogue. :P

Edit: against your hunter. :P I've come to hate bear druids and warriors in pvp, lol.

Arcdelad

sweet! i love seeing rogues like uso or un4 try and 100 damage here, 200 damage there through 32k armor and 18k health :)

Nixphire

I've never lost a duel to a mudkip

un4

You're easy, Arc, until you get to 20% health and pop bear form.  Bugger.

Only way to learn the rogue class is to PvP.  That includes sapping warriors and getting a drink while they spank a shaman or something....
un4

Gutboy

Check this out, it's the page of recent search terms on Google:

http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends

Of course it will look different for you, but when I checked it there were quite a few requests today for "magisters terrace" and various WoW addons. Bet that's puzzling for any observers that don't play WoW.  :D

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

fiere redfern

Weird... most of the sunwell search terms were toward the back end for me, and ahead of them were multiple searches for... kpax.