TK (3/29/08)

Started by Shadowwolf, March 30, 2008, 12:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Good job everyone on TK last night. We got to see a new boss as well and relearn an old one. Blizz made VR harder so he can no longer be called "Loot Reaver". Hes a downright pain in the butt now.

Unfortunately I dont have the WWS for the run because my combat log got hosed when I DCd. If anyone had combat logging enabled on the run, please upload your log. I can use that to extract the WWS data.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

I also apologize for not getting a writeup on Solarian done. Its been a bit of a herctic work week for me and I kept forgetting to. I also didnt think we'd be clearing through the trash as quickly as we did, so I know for next time =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess