Karazhan Minimum Raiding Requirements

Started by Shadowwolf, May 17, 2008, 03:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

you can also use [item] Elixir of Mageblood [/item]

Ok why cant i get it to link >.<

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Gutboy

Quote from: kajunlady on May 28, 2008, 04:22:38 PM
you can also use [item] Elixir of Mageblood [/item]

Ok why cant i get it to link >.<

Need to use the exact name, which in this case is [item]Elixir of Major Mageblood[/item].

(I guess no one wants blood from minor mages.  ;))

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

[item]Elixir of Major Mageblood[/item]

very handy
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

kajunlady

I use [item]Elixir of Major Mageblood[/item] for almost every raid when i can find it  and if i can't i stick with [item]Elixir of Healing Power[/item] and [item]Elixir of draenic Wisdom[/item] along with always haveing intell scrolls ( incase no mage) stam scrolls ( in case no priest) protection scrolls and spirit scrolls. [item]Golden Fish Sticks[/item] or [item]Blackened Sporefish[/item]

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

JohnnieRat

QuoteI miss JR already

Awww! It doesn't take all too much work to get a pally ready for raiding as ret... and we have several who can fill in for me easily. But yea, the utility of keeping judgements up is rather nice. But just my 2cents for being able to be effective in Kara as ret I would recomend:

(all unbuffed)
1450AP
20-25% crit
and hitcapped (9% total +hit... i highly recomend Precision)
The health and mana will come naturally. As long as you're alive and still have mana to DPS, you should be fine but for numbers I'ld say about 7,500-8,000 HP and anything over 5,500 - 6,000 mana. We are very mana efficient especially with BoW and JoW on the boss.