Decursive RC5 error

Started by Kothnok, October 26, 2008, 11:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

Decursive 2.3.0 RC5 gave me a ton of errors, fyi.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Give me a min, ill revert to RC4 which I believe is more stable.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

reverted to RC4 which the dev has listed as more stable.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Testing shows RC4 to be ok, Bugsack didnt cap any errors so far.

Kothnok

I get 26 errors with RC4 as with RC5.

sample errors:
"DecursivePopulateListFrameClose:OnLoad\":1: attempt to index field 'LOC' (a nil value)"
"DecursivePopulateListFrameRogue:OnLoad\":1: attempt to index field 'LOC' (a nil value)"
for many frames

Even Atlas gives me an error:
Atlas-1.12.2\\Atlas.lua:542: Cannot find a library instance of \"LibDataBroker-1.1\

Maybe it's just me. *shrug*

I must say I miss AceUpdater terribly. =(

Shadowwolf

Im not getting any of those so Id have to guess something is conflicting or out of date somewhere.

Kothnok

Fixed my errors. 

Step 1: make sure you have the latest
Step 2: Delete Ace2, Ace3, LibAnything out of your Addons folder
Step 3: Errors go away (for me).

I had some libraries at the same level as Addons.  This meant that only 1 version of Ace2 (or whatever lib) was ever loaded, but this also meant that it was using something several days old (if not weeks) as I haven't been updating them with every Addon update.  Deleting these "addon level" libs meant that the individual addon libraries were finally being used and all my errors went away.