DK addons

Started by Darkstar, November 13, 2008, 06:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar

Looking for some good DK addons for runes etc but not sure what to look for or where to

vakiller

try curse.com its the site i use its got class specific addons

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

JohnnieRat

There's also RuneHero http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/runecc.aspx
I use RuneWatch though lol... Hero looks like it takes too much while Watch looks a bit more clean/profesionally done

Tony

I tried Face Smasher for a while and it really helped me out with my hit rotation.

QuoteA priority system for Death Knights. It analyzes your runes and runic power, as well as the status of your diseases, and suggests what you should be casting next.

It gives up to 5 separate suggests. The middle (largest) suggestion is for single target max dps. The right suggestion is for AoE dps/tanking. The left suggest is a defensive suggestion. The mid-left suggestion is for Rune Strike / Horn of Winter, and the mid-right suggestion is for spell interruption. You still have to pick which direction you want to go at the moment, but Face Smasher tries to show you your best options.

This does not replace your spell bars. This addon is not click-able or bind-able in any way, nor will it ever be. It's a mere suggestion.

Now should support all languages. Full notes under Changes. Feedback on non-English languages would be appreciated as I don't have a way to test it.

It really helped me out in showing me what I should be doing, instead of what I thought I should be doing. I used it for a few weeks and saw my dps increase a bit, and now I pay more attention to my cd's, interrupts and hit rotation.

This may not help some of the Death Knights that have been playing at 80 for a while, but this will ceartainly help out if you are just starting, or have found yourself buried in the immense pile of forums trying to figure out hit rotations.