Bigwigs Changes for WotLK

Started by Shadowwolf, December 02, 2008, 01:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Just an FYI, Ive changed how BigWigs is hosted on our site to make things easier on both everyone for updates as well as on me for doing the updates.

There is no longer an "Advanced" or "Basic" package to download, its all just regular Bigwigs & Bigwigs CommonAuras

I have instead set up a sub section of the download area specifically dedicated to BigWigs addon modules. This way you can choose yourself what modules you would like to add to BigWigs instead of me packaging them all together for you. Its a little easier on both of us as now you can pick and choose what you want and I can avoid having to repackage everything each time one of the modules receives an update.

You can access the section under Raids > BigWigs Plugins

http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder&Itemid=5&id=32

My suggestion to everyone to avoid any errors is to delete ALL folders with the name "BigWigs_" in it and redownload the BigWigs Bossmods plugin then pick and choose and redownload any addons you may want.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

BigWigs has been adjusted for WotLK again. All the BC instances and boss encounters are now separate from normal BigWigs and can be found here:

http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder&Itemid=5&id=32

These are completely optional now for you to install if you like. The core BigWigs modules will be all you need for WotLK raids.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess