ZG - Edge Of Madness Spawn Calendar

Started by Shadowwolf, October 31, 2006, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Found one...

http://www.hogit.org/eom/

The bosses change every 2 weeks if you didnt know. Each drops an item you need to complete the voodoo doll quest for your Zandalar trinket. Its very easy to get to these guys as you can skip every other boss and only do them so if need be, we could very well make mid-week hour long runs to farm these bosses for the items people need.

Priest - [wowitem]19958[/wowitem]

Paladin - [wowitem]19952[/wowitem]

Rogue - [wowitem]19954[/wowitem]

Hunter - [wowitem]19953[/wowitem]

Warrior - [wowitem]19951[/wowitem]

Mage - [wowitem]19959[/wowitem]

Warlock - [wowitem]19957[/wowitem]

Druid - [wowitem]19955[/wowitem]

Shaman - [wowitem]19956[/wowitem]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Drygioni

I think thats a great idea as a few of us have the doll now. It would be nice just to run in and do the summon.

usonian

They also drop some good gear - from what I remember there was a sword the boss last time drops that I would have liked.  I'm up for this once maybe even twice a week if we can get attendance.

Grendeel

I like the the idea.   Seeing new bosses is always fun  ;D   As for the doll, even if you dont have one, they are available on the ah.  I got another one for 5g yesterday.  (on my way for another enchant with the idol i have).

Thane

I too like this idea. Heck! I vote for the idea of going on full runs during the week as well.

Drygioni

un4

un4

Jandris

I agree - great idea. Heaven knows I need the raid experience, the more the better.