THE ULDUAR BOSS AND STRAT THREAD

Started by Haderach, April 17, 2009, 12:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haderach

since airplay said in a different thread about putting stuff on the wiki, I think it would also be good too start one on the forums. Getting the Thread started so if anyone wants too start contributing and or linking too strats videos ect. have at it, I'm going too post some information of the instance itself when I get home.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Shadowwolf

Id really like any strats on the wiki only because its easier to keep it organized and clear. Sometimes on these threads we get conflicting ideas and it confuses people. Anyone can edit the wiki in the guild, not just officers so if you get motivated, by all means :D

Please use this to hammer out ideas and stuff like normal, but once we have a solid strat we should get it on the wiki
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

I have the first four bosses up at: http://wiki.twilightonalex.com/Ulduar.  I'll be adding some more later.  Please read up on it and watch the video's posted.  From what I've read so far, none of these fights are going to be easy. And requires everyone to understand the fight's.

Please feel free to rewrite part's of the strategy if it seem's confusing for any of em. 
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Haderach

i made a slight switch too the FL fight for the hard mode, when you kill the towers in hard mode they reduce his abilities, keeping the towers alive gives him the abilities for the various hard modes, the hardest being all 4 up.

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands