Which would you choose??

Started by Jaidis, January 09, 2010, 06:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaidis

"No one has ever eaten a hotpocket and thought man I'm glad I ate that"   Jim Gaffigan

Trismus

What kind of idiot marries someone so different from him that this situation could even arise? *boggle*
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

dharq

He should've kept the orc, imo... Someone who exerts that much control over the other partner a year into a marriage is a really bad sign of marriage longevity.

And the whole "get rid of it or I'm out" signals a pretty strong desire to get out.

TheGeneral451

the orc is prolly better looking, keep the orc!

Fleecy

Quote from: TheGeneral451 on January 10, 2010, 08:04:10 AM
the orc is prolly better looking, keep the orc!

What are you trying to say Zy... Canadian woman are ugly??

Jilinna

Quote from: Fleecy on January 10, 2010, 08:49:10 AM
What are you trying to say Zy... Canadian woman are ugly??

I should hope not Zy, or you will have some angry Canadian females on your hands  :laugh:
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

dharq

Ugly is such a negative term... couldn't we agree to use something more positive? Like Attractively-impaired? Beauty-challenged?

]:D

TheGeneral451

This lady doesn't symbolize all canadian women does she?  Is there a metaphor i missed here?  Is the Orc the terrorists and if you choose the orc we let the terrorists win?

un4

un4

TheGeneral451

NSFW (Language)

This goes with ^ That!, Freedom isn't Free it costs a Buck O Five

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5AuNrhpTBg[/youtube]