AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Started by Zario, January 25, 2010, 10:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario

Warning: NSFW rant incoming.

So today I took a vacation day.  I was looking forward to playing with my dog, getting some work done around the house, and of course playing a lot of WoW.   My damn department scheduled a *manditory* team meeting.  Its not to discuss ANYTHING business related.  We're learning how to deal with change.  WTF!  You think that giving us a group hug to discuss how change can be challenging will make me like the assmonkeys from other departments I have to deal with on a daily basis?  Hell no!  This is a waste of my time, and shareholder money.  Just let the depressed, beaten down, unmotivated people hit the street, and let the rest of us do our jobs.  If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

Tony

I would be a Birch tree, cause it's 2 letters away from being a bitch, which is pretty much my attitude since I quit smoking.

No really, you must work in public education. Pointless meeting after pointless meeting, discussing what we have done in previous meetings and what needs to be done in following meetings.

TheGeneral451

I'd like to go by climbing a birch tree
And climb black branches up a snow-white trunk
Toward heaven, till the tree could bear no more,
But dipped its top and set me down again.
That would be good both going and coming back.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.