Multiple Opponents

Started by Darkling, November 15, 2006, 08:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkling

This morning in my first AB round, we were losing from the get-go. I decided to take certain nodes into my own hands. First up was LM. That was an easy steal because Horde only had a warlock guarding. Eventually I defended that same node. Then I decided to take the BS. Another easy one, as there was only a priest guarding it. I ended up losing it due to the fast reaction of Horde and the slow w/e reaction of Alliance.

Horde stepped up the guarding on BS after I got raped. They put the same priest, a rogue and a mage there. I caught the rogue wandering far enough away from the mage and priest for me to kill him quickly. Then I sapped the mage and worked on the priest. The priest went down and I moved to the mage who had already come out of sap. Mage is almost dead and the rogue has come back. However the rogue missed me on his cheap shot cause I was smart enough to turn evasion on. I finished the mage, tagged the rogue once and performed a rupture on him before I vanished so he couldn't stealth out. Rogue was dead yet again in about 5 seconds. I capped BS once again and we were able to hold it. (No alliance showed up until after I had killed them).

In another AB round, I had the joy of getting attacked by two shadow priests and a druid. I killed the druid first and blinded one priest. I was cursed, but there is about a half-second there before damage, so I vanished next to the other and stunlocked her immediately. She went down and I'm almost dead. I take a superior healing pot and work on the second shadow priest. She died, then I died from the curses. Did I rule or did they suck? I think they sucked cause none of them once tried to heal one of their comrades because they looked at me as an easy kill.

And there is my brag for today. No sense in talking about the warrior and shaman duo I took down to capture the mines.

All the fights above were solo with only the one superior potion I used for healing during the fights. Believe it or not. I just had a good morning. I'll probably suck again this evening.

un4

Doubtless  ]:D

Kidding!  I'm amazed at how well you do against multiple targets without blade flurry.  I can't wait to have imp sap back  :)
un4

Darkling

Sometimes it's pure luck. Other times it's because the one or more of the opponents look around for possible help for me that may be coming. On another note, sprint does help kepp them separated and I run in constant circles around one opponent at a time to make it harder for them to hit me.

un4

Yeah, I like to pop sprint and run around like a moron, but my mouse sucks  :P
un4

Genoism

my best 'stealth' run on my hunter was coming in from behind the farm, with 3 ppl guarding it....i dont remember what classes they were specifically but they weren't rogues, hunters or locks.
So i run up from behind, place a trap not too far in front of me, wyvern sting one, as the other 2 come towards me i get one of em to step on my trap, FD -trapped the 2nd, ran over to the flag, capped it and died. Before the horde were able to recap it another ally came in and they were able to keep interrupting them long enough for more help to come...it worked out pretty nicely, we managed to cap it...only held it for like 2 min though :p

was still fun immoblizing 3 players and capping the flag in front of their eyes :D

Emmalina

There was this one time where I was left defending the LM, 3 Hordies came, I managed to MC one off the cliff and......get one of the others down to half HP before Hand of Rag sent me to spirit land.....No wait, I've never done anything even that cool, when Hand of Rag is in the picture, usually I don't even get a cast off  ;)

Nice work TB!

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

un4

Quote from: Genoism on November 17, 2006, 01:53:22 AM
my best 'stealth' run on my hunter was coming in from behind the farm, with 3 ppl guarding it....i dont remember what classes they were specifically but they weren't rogues, hunters or locks.
So i run up from behind, place a trap not too far in front of me, wyvern sting one, as the other 2 come towards me i get one of em to step on my trap, FD -trapped the 2nd, ran over to the flag, capped it and died. Before the horde were able to recap it another ally came in and they were able to keep interrupting them long enough for more help to come...it worked out pretty nicely, we managed to cap it...only held it for like 2 min though :p

was still fun immoblizing 3 players and capping the flag in front of their eyes :D
Back when I had imp sap, I ninjad a flag and held it against two characters six levels higher than myself using nothing but sap.
un4