hrmmm

Started by vakiller, January 21, 2008, 03:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vakiller

ok guys ive done some simple improvements such as upgrading my blue ring to a pvp ring ,aswell as getting T4 gloves. I have got my head ,leggings,and feet enchanted. ive gemmed my gear much better by using higher quality gems. the only thing i have not done is put the crit scope on my bow, this is because i am at the point where i sign up for every kara/gruuls/mags available and i am trying to get the badge bow or prince bow before i put a 500 gold scope on it. just wondering if theres anything else you guys see i really need before being prepared for t5 content.

Air

There's a few people in the guild that can make the crit scope, Fleecy's hunter is one.  Should be a few more around that can also.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

kajunlady

yay shadow just answered a question of mine on finding that dang schematic

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Air

Just a heads up though.  According to that, the schematic hasn't dropped for us in 8 months.  I am in the belief that is pretty accurate considering the amount of times I've gone in there with my pally and I've never seen it drop.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers