Alright, fess up, who bought it?

Started by Shadowwolf, July 27, 2010, 09:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Out of curiosity, whos engrossed in SC2? heh
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

dharq

Not I. Like it? Sure. But I swore to myself after the RealID fiasco that I wouldn't buy it. Ever.

And I won't.

Shadowwolf

For me, $60 is too steep. $29.99, maybe even $39.99, but $60 for it...no. I played beta and got my ass kicked every time on it, so paying that much for aggravation and stress, I can think of other ways to accomplish the same feat for less than 60 bucks, heh.

Im having a more enjoyable time with the games on Steam honestly.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Thinking about getting it when I get back!

Sakuramoon

Artrubian

dont get paid till thursday...but ill fess up now

Avelandra

I am NOT engrossed in it.......
yet.

It gets delivered tomorrow.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Air

I broke down and got it.  I'll try setting up a sc2 clan for the guild if Capn hasn't beaten me to it.  :P
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Emmalina

Just bought it. I couldn't resist! See y'all in-game.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.