Leave of WOW Absense

Started by Arcdelad, November 27, 2006, 11:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

hey guys...most of you know that my family and I are relocating to Chicago from Phoenix...this wednesday we will be loading up the moving van and making the trek...with me flying back by myself on sunday....so...I wont be on from tuesday night until sunday night....conversely though, since I will be here by myself for a week NEXT week itll be ALL about WOW after work :)

Drygioni

Have a good safe trip Arc. we'll see ya when you get settled.

Darkling

be safe, have fun, preorder internet (hint hint), and don't pull a muscle.

Kaidelina

Gonna miss ya... :'(

Have a safe trip and good move.  We shall see you when you get back online. :)

:acorn:
ya nut ;D

Jandris

Take care and I hope the move goes smoothly. See you when you get back on.  :fall_tree:
Don't forget winter coats  ]:D

Caedryne

Hope all goes well Jan - take care

Kothnok

Cross country move just as winter starts to settle in... be careful and drive safe!
Hope all goes well!
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Arcdelad

wow....so like the worst snowstorm in 2 million years hit...right now we are stranded in oklahoma in a ridiculously expensive ($84 a night) hotel...nothing like driving a penske truck through an ice patch and feeling it slip and slide...I passed a fed-ex semi that wrecked, and its rear trailer was ripped open like a tin can and all of the boxes were strewn out on the road....crazy...

on a positive note....the wolf is back!!!  :reindeer_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :reindeer_smiley: :reindeer_smiley:

i dont care if it says reigndeer....thats the same wolf as the holloween icon :P

:snowball_smiley: :ornament_smiley: :ginger_smiley: :snowman_smiley:

Shadowwolf

yo have internet access tho =)

All you need is a WoW CD and everything will be a-ok, haha.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

Grats on making it that far and glad to hear you are safe and sound (even if your wallet is being bled dry).

Penske?  A friend of mine moved from Arizona with a rental truck from them and it broke down in the middle of the desert.  Stranded 100 miles from anywhere with a wife and young child with no food or water needing to wait for hours before help arrived wasn't one of his more pleasant experiences.

Take care Arc and we look forward to seeing you online again!  :reindeer_smiley:
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

I think I know someone who lives in Penske...

Hope the rest of the move goes better!
un4

Shadowwolf

I actually used Penske to move myself cross country and had an ok experience. The only problem I had was those cheap car trailers they use. First one flat out broke, and I got stuck in some Railroad town in Arizona up all night long due to the train horns, the second time the tire went flat because the little fender bent up under itself and tore up the tire and I had to wait 2 hrs for a tire person to come fix it in the middle of the night in Oklahoma. That will be the last time I think of "hmm, I should tow one of my cars behind me so I have one when I arrive". If it wasnt for that damn trailer id have traveled the full way without a hitch (no pun intended).
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Drygioni

you think your Penske material?