Financial Help

Started by Arcdelad, January 16, 2007, 06:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

$50 is a lot for a lot of people to buy TBC...if anyone needs financial help (not gold in wow...real american dollars help) please private message me. I would like to help you or purchase TBC for you (note: I cant do thsi for EVERYONE).

Threlin

I have mine reserved and paid for Arc, but I wanted to commend your generosity! I wish I was in the position to do the same for others...

I know you didn't post this to get a pat on the back, but you deserve one anyway! ;D

Threl

Genoism

$50!? sheesh....its $40 here....that in canada or something?

Lyte

Yes, that is very generous of you to offer, arc.

Kaidelina

Wow Arc,

Very generous indeed!!! Voc and I are good, but just wanted to say thank-you. ;D

Caedryne

Actually it's $56.00 where I live but the son pre-paid it for me and I got it as a Christmas present

Quikslver

I have a very high respect for you to offer that to people who you have never met in person.  I do not need help, but thank you for your offer and I too wish I had the financial stability to do the same for others.  Your generosity is to be admired.

Caedryne

Arcdelad

first of all guys..thank you for the kind words...that menas a lot...

my wife and I are pretty young (28), but weve both been fortunate in our financial outlook and our ability to live very comfortable lives....but I'm not dense enough to forget how it was when we first got married and sometimes I would eat microwave popcorn someone else brought for dinner because we had likw 20 bucks for groceries that week...

granyed this is wow and not something 'vital', but I know Ithis is how I balance the stress in my life and that makes it important...it would really suck if everyone else in myy major stress relief flew past me because I couldn't afford to buy the exp...

un4

That's pretty awesome of you, not going to lie :)

My copy comes in this weekend :D
un4

Jandris

Arc you are a sweetie!!  :-* That is so cool to offer to help others out. I am good here - it was Christmas gifts for my son & myself.