Happy Birthday Shadow!!!

Started by Arcdelad, July 18, 2007, 06:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

JohnnieRat

Hold on Hold on... Shadow turns 21 today?!?! Yea I wouldn't expect her to be seen by anyone for a few days after today. I foresee a day of tV, drawn shades, and gallons of water  for her tomorrow.

Happy BDay!!  :Fosters_Pack: :Fosters_Pack:

Shadowwolf

Quote from: JohnnieRat on July 18, 2007, 06:51:33 PM
Hold on Hold on... Shadow turns 21 today?!?!

Yea right, tho for the purposes of questionnaire im forever in my 20s, my mind is at least, body isnt cooperating much there...

and I love those cartoons Air, ty =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

Oh yea... i knew you werent 21. Been a long day with that sleeping til noon and than going golfing I guess

Amberyle

Muridin

Happy Birthday Shadow!!!!

here, have a cold one  :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Fosters_Pack: :Fosters_Pack: :Victoria_Bitter: :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: :carlton_draught:

Luise

Better late than ever- Happy Birthday Shadow :)