Shadow Has More Pull with Blizz than we think

Started by Arcdelad, October 29, 2006, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Note that this is in advance of the Twilight Halloween party IN Duskwood...I flew over duskwood, and two items stood out to me that indicate Shadow has deeper pull into Blizz than we think:

Note the first pic...in the red text, see what word very prominently jumps out at you...in the second pic (a map of duskwood)note the name of the grove in the middle....coincidence? I dont think so...were on to you shadow :)

un4

un4

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Jandris

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

MrMatrixaplix

hehe...the day Twilight takes down Lethon...I will transfer to alex! :P :candycorn:

Shadowwolf

I would hope there would be more factors involved in deciding to do that other than just what bosses we take down... :-\
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

He's just mad that I'm making him sleep on the couch  ;)
un4

Genoism

Quote from: MrMatrixaplix on October 30, 2006, 05:34:17 PM
hehe...the day Twilight takes down Lethon...I will transfer to alex! :P :candycorn:
savage 2 will be out before then, we're going to be busy farmin monkits my friend.

Arcdelad

what is savage anyway? ive never heard of it...

MrMatrixaplix

http://www.s2games.com/savage/downloads.php
Ahhhh savage...the only reason twilight is twilight!

and no...just killing lethon isn't the only factor I would transfer over hehe...(I don't need any gear from that bastard anyway!)

un4

Remember the day that Final decided to recruit?  Lmao.  88 players in one week...
un4

Miniheidi