WSG holy crap

Started by capnpop, May 23, 2007, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

Played a WSG today (first pvp since the patch) and holy crap. 

I joined the game with 1 flag capped for the horde, within my first 30 seconds the 2nd horde cap happened (i hadn't even seen a hordie yet).

The next 20-30 mins was the most frantic and spectacular PvP I had ever done (not saying that I'm great or anything, just that I've never really been better than at those moments...).

I pulled off some crazy stuff and decided to not care about consumables (sorry hordies that saw me go from 1000 hps to 9000 hps in 3 secs with a healthstone and super health pot).  Even when a shammie thought i was an easy kill at 50% hps left him, and his friend, both paid with their lives.

A mage and I teamed up on a sheeped shammy (soul fire + frost bolt + felguard intercept = one very dead hordie).

at the end, after being down 2 caps to none we beat them.  I had pulled off over 20 killing blows with under 10 deaths and over 80 hks.  I had won almost every 1v1 opportunity, won most of my 2v1 opportunities, and most of the time survived 3v1 opportunities until help arrived.

I was stunlocked from 60-0 once and got in some absolutely helpless situations where it was 3+ vs me and they were healing/helping each other.  One of those days that i wish i had fraps...

Tolwen

Nixphire

Nice! I had some pretty amazing WSGs yesterday also, on my low 37. Normally the alliance run around with their head cut off. But even with 1 other person knowing what to do, I would help grab the flag by frost trapping everyone in the flag room as the shaman/druid/whoever would ninja the flag.
One of the games, I came in half way through like you and ended up 2nd on the over all damage board. That was the game we lost, but there was this pallie in there and he kept up with the "just let them cap so I can get my mark." I really have a feeling that is why alliance loose so often. But I sure enjoyed the 3 wins to 1 loss I had yesterday.

un4

Very nice - we need to get you a dedicated healer, lol!
un4