Luise makes Gamemaster (well sortof)

Started by Luise, December 17, 2006, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luise

Well - it's been another eventful day of Blizz errors.
I was happy to see that i finally got my gear back for the second time....but noticed a whisper from a Tauren.."GM?"
Then I noticed a GM> symbol next to my name and tells. Unfortunately I couldnt get into the GM areas, or kill 10 elites with one look- or grab an epic mount- or any of the other things I thought of.

Blizz did fix this error pretty quick though - about 2 hours - the first (rookie) GM to help me didn't know what to do with this error and joked that I was trying to steal his status: (boy I feel special)- he referred me to a more experienced GM, who removed my GM status promptly.

And so far- I still have all my clothes on.....stay tuned. ;)

Genoism

i still wish u did some guild advertising while u had it :p

un4

Lmao, good call Geno.  Glad your stuff is back, Luise :)
un4

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Luise

Well I was kind of scared to say anything- cause then the people spam you about all their problems with the game- and there are lots of them out there.
And you know me- I still get lost in ZG! :)

And as far as the guild advertising goes- the best advertising for our guild is what you guys have been doing all along- be a great bunch of people- helpful, fun, and generous.