Bad news for Jewlcrafters

Started by Tony, May 22, 2009, 10:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

[blizzard]In the next major content patch we will be removing the prismatic quality of the jewelcrafter-only Dragon's Eye gems. Like other gems, they will have to match the socket color to receive a socket bonus. When this change occurs, players with qualifying jewelcrafting skill will be provided a yet to be determined amount of Dalaran Jewelecrafter Tokens as compensation. [/blizzard]

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17345044964&sid=1

:yell: :'( :'( :'(

JohnnieRat

Thanks Blizz... glad I powerleveled JC for dragon's eye gems and only for that

Tony

Quote from: JohnnieRat on May 22, 2009, 11:12:07 AM

^^ Same

Aiford

Sure go ahead take away the only thing that JC is good for. :-X

Thank you sir may I have another :'(

Grumble, grumble, grumble >:(

capnpop

at least they aren't taking away the gems, just the "all color" properties of the gem...

Shadowwolf

Quote from: JohnnieRat on May 22, 2009, 11:12:07 AM

Hey I warned you all! I said a while back, you shouldnt swap professions just because its the best right now, only a matter of time before they swing the big blue nerf bat on it.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

dharq

This isn't such a bad deal anyway if paired with the BS prof.... just use the dragon's eye gems in your 3 bonus slots, use normal gems for the others... win/win still.

The only thing it really means is that you have to pay attention to meta-reqs now, which still isn't a biggie imo.

JohnnieRat

It's either powerlevel something useful or sit on a gathering prof in a game that takes no skill to make cash anyways

teh Panz

with the way blizzard caves in to whining, did you really expect JC to remain untouched?