Blizzard Disqualifies some top Arena Teams from Tournament

Started by Shadowwolf, May 15, 2007, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

wow...that REALLY sucks...we have so many great canadian players...i feel really bad for gren and voc ATM....

fiere redfern

I don't know if it's my workplace's firewall or a site error, but.... O.o

QuoteFatal error: Uncaught exception 'XML_RPC2_InvalidTypeEncodeException' with message 'Impossible to encode value '' from type 'NULL'. No analogous type in XML_RPC.' in /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Backend/Php/Value.php:163 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Backend/Php/Value/Struct.php(107): XML_RPC2_Backend_Php_Value::createFromNative(NULL) #1 /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Backend/Php/Value/Struct.php(107): XML_RPC2_Backend_Php_Value_Struct->encode() #2 /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Backend/Php/Request.php(170): XML_RPC2_Backend_Php_Value_Struct->encode() #3 /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Backend/Php/Client.php(99): XML_RPC2_Backend_Php_Request->encode() #4 [internal function]: XML_RPC2_Backend_Php_Client->remoteCall___('Sessions', Array) #5 /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Client.php(220): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 [internal function]: XML_RPC2_Client->__call('Sessions', Array) #7 [internal function]: XML_RPC2_Backend_Php_Client->Sessions(Array) #8 /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/CachedClient.php(306): call_user_func_ in /usr/local/lib/php/XML/RPC2/Backend/Php/Value.php on line 163

Fatal error: Call to private method GameFlex::session_write() from context '' in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Call to private method GameFlex::session_close() from context '' in Unknown on line 0

Tolwen

and i was gettin my hopes high to start an areana team after summer with all my friends and cousins that will start WoW or get their alts up to 70 in summer....I would be disqualified for every reason there is :-\

un4

un4