When bad groups go wild...

Started by Aquitane, February 20, 2008, 10:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquitane

So I was in this group in the ramparts and a 69 hunter was sort of running us through...he was supposed to be our tank but naturally as a healer I make a better tank since he can only focus on one target a time...so we manage to kill the first boss which I tanked the 69 hunter rolls need on some mail pants along with the shammy. I didn't think anything of it until the shammy whispers me going nuts about how the hunter has way better pants already...so I checked it out and lo and behold the hunter had pants that were wayyy better. Needless to say the hunter won the roll. So i told the shammy i'd put it on master loot for the next boss so it wouldn't happen again. On our way to the 2nd boss the warrior rolls need on some mail that was inferior to his plate but whatever its only a green, i just wanted a crack at the staff. Next up the mage rolled on some leather...ok maybe it was a mistake...won't complain I said to myself. All during this time the shammy is fuming with whispers to me. Did the best I could to calm him down and it seemed to work. So we down the next boss and lucky for the shammy yet another mail item drops...and well....here's what unravels...

Shadowwolf

Pretty damn sad when a 69 hunter has to need on lvl 60 items and screw another class that can benefit from it and doesnt have the options available to get better items yet. Kinda sounds like the 3 of them were in cahoots over everything need rolling on items they cant use. People do some really stupid things in PUGs when they think they can get away with it =P

I can understand an accidental need, but im guessing the hunter, mage or warrior didnt apologize for needing on pants they didnt need which shows it wasnt an "accident"
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Jandris

Looks like three more fools to put on the list - what a shame some people are so obnoxious & loot hungery.

Luise

These guys aren't just greedy, there are dishonest and mean.